Murder Hobo Show is a podcast about role playing games in general. We pretend to know what we are talking about, but mostly just make fart jokes and say really dumb things.
Plug us into your ear holes and let the stupidity sway you into a false sense of safety and comfort.
In this episode Uncle Jay and myself talk kick off the new year the way you start any good combat in game... with initiative. We go over some different styles of initiative and talk about what we like and dislike about certain systems.
This podcasts is edited from our twitch stream. You can watch us live every second Wednesday at https://www.twitch.tv/themurderhoboshow
Hope you Enjoy!
Show Note Links (Leaving in links from Previous Episodes) :
- HeroForge TTS Import Video
- Fantasy Map Generator.
- THE AFTER
- Icons Assembled Green Ronin Store
- World of Lazarus
- The Drowned War
- Vampire the Masquerade
- Torg Eternity North America
- Monster Fight Club Terrain
- WORLD WIDE WRESTLING SECOND EDITION
- 100 Weird Widgets on DriveThru
- 50 Fathoms Fire and Earth on DriveThru
- TRICUBE TALES
- JumpCorps Guide to Interstellar Salvage
- Dragon Mag #76 "The Ecology of the Beholder",
- Lost Colony Kickstarter INFO
- Savage Worlds Holiday Themed Adventures
- How Orcus Stole Christmas a 5E adventure
- Goodman Games holiday adventures DCC/MCC
- Dungeon Magazine Episode 37
- Never Tell me the ODDS - PWYW
- Cryptids of North America - Werewolf
- BEARCATS on DRIVETHRU
- Out of the Box: Encounters 5E
- Grim Hollow Campaign Setting 5E
- Lady Redbeard... Oh YEAH
- Immersive D&D Adventure Boxes
- Multiclass by Class - Bell of Lost Souls
- Creature Feature Quarterly Vol 5
- Delayed Blast GameMaster
- Moebius Deck of Wonders
- Guardians of Umbra - Savage Worlds Setting
- Pulp Fantastic - Savage World Setting
- Drive Thru Rpg Christmas in July Sale