Murder Hobo Show Presents - Threats, Treats and Timers Podcast!
Victor Diaz and I got together and started a podcast about our favourite new game INDEX CARD RPG! What's that you ask? Well pump us into your earholes and have a listen to the sultry tones and smooth ballads of us two fellers as we discuss this new RPG!!
In this episode we talk with none other than HANKERIN FERNALE HIMSELF!!! This is a LONG TWO HOUR EXTRAVAGANZA where we go over all the changes and talk about the new FINAL version of ICRPG the SECOND EDITION! PLUS we answer some listener questions!
Hope you Enjoy!
SPECIAL THANKS TO IONFARMER FOR MAKING THE INTERLUDES AND HARRISON FOR GIVING THEM A COMEDIC TOUCH OF LOVE... THANKS GUYS!!!
OUR FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY!!
If you are interested in winning a HARDCOVER COPY of Runehammer Games new
Index Card Role Playing Game (ICRPG) (skip to 11:00 min mark and Hankerin talks about the book)
all you have to do is send us your index card monster creation, that will be published in a free community driven
ICRPG monster manual.
SAY WHAT?!?! HOW DO I DO THAT?!?!?
Head over to https://www.icrpg.com/ and follow the links to get the free quickstart rules.
Have a quick gander at the icrpg rules, check out the two monsters in the book and then when you think you
got the jist of it... download the Community ICRPG Monster Sheet. Fill it out with your creation and email it to
us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thats it. Simple.
One entry per person please, we will choose a random entry from everyone that enters JUNE 1/2018 and contact
you via email to get your name and mailing address.
Thats it. No fuss no muss. No need to purchase anything.
Spread the word. If you don't want to do it, maybe you have a friend that does
Show Note Links (Leaving in links from Previous Episodes) :
Random Item Creator by Jens Holdere http://www.lustigesrollenspiel.de/weaponconstructor/constructor.htm
- Borderlands Guns for ICRPG - https://docs.google.com/document/d/17WcH3lwhJVFIrFpOA0KRskUEMHlzzbMlv5zGpOJs11M/edit
- Magnus Ehnberg has created a class based on a witch character called Hexkarl- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AlTPqNKRifKjkSp3h8FbxIChHRyX5lEv9yT-fsZWn_g/edit PLUS a Symborium Alchemist https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zl4mi_ZhB9Y9oi8Vc86BRCoBbsMFz6nZTuwz-_9mVAc/edit
- Pure Mongrel has created an ICRPG Avatar Class with some milestones, a paladin holy warrior looking class https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uawdpBKweSHuyEjA7QoNgZ5xpY56oJRY/view
- Pure Mongrel has also created a savage character like a barbarian kind of a deal https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mhyRsJ4knxz4siYSZx38vPTS6a-hCW3L/view
- Again with the Harmonist https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q-tl3nPWMuAm4uG3Z45rVvS1ls5Fiqxf/view
- ICRPG SUPER POWERS By Andreas Büttenbender https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H0CnMT5WYSBtQd_yovWygGAjgAqpA1La/view
- ROLL FOR EFFORT ON THE YOUTUBES - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHmgPwF4lW2tEvOTj1vIj0g
ICRPG ON DRIVE THRU AND HANKERINS YOUTUBES AND NEW WEBSITE!
- YouTube: Runehammer's You Tube!
- DriveThruRPG: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/212262/INDEX-CARD-RPG-Core-Set
- Website: ICRPG.COM
Be sure to check out all of these great shows and blogs on the Nerds-International Network:
Gaming Ronin Blog:
The Wild Die Podcast:
The RPG Brewery:
The TableTop Twats Podcast:
Murder Hobo Show:
The Mythic Gazetteer:
The Fighting Ravens:
Twitch Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/thefightingravens
The Dragon’s Toolbox:
Mr. Mean Speaks (John Polack):
Veiled Fury Entertainment:
Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/veiledfuryentertainment
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUBlmVxLt64VQAsCYcUJ0zw
Thoughts Of A Barbarian by Matt Stark:
Role Player’s Imaginarium: